豆奶 发表于 2010-10-10 19:06:22

【新人审核】 If I Become The Volunteer

本帖最后由 豆奶 于 2010-10-10 19:09 编辑

When I was a seven-year-old child,I knew that our city would host the Word Expo in 2010 with the theme "Better city ,Better life".At that time,I didn't know what Expo is,Ijust knew it would do a lot of good.
          Now I'm a student from a middle school,and I grow up.I know that the world Expo is a global event.It helps people to exchange ideas and develop the world economy,culture,science and technology,so it is also called "the Olympic Games of Science and Technology".It is the world Expo that is a very important exhibition.          Expo is coming soon,as a student in Shanghai, what will I do for the Expo? I should study hard and learn English well so that I can be a volunteer in the Expo to introduce the China Pavilion,I also can introduce the pavilion from other countries to Shanghainese.           If I become a volunteer,I'll do some things such as taking good care of our environment instead of polluting it,giving seats to the olds, helping people who are in need,being a guider for the foreigners and so on…What a meaningful experience it is to be a volunteer!              Great changes have taken place in Shanghai and more and more people throughout the world are focusing their attention on Shanghai now. As a citizen of Shanghai, I feel that I must spare no efforts to do my bit. , the green can improve people's quality of life.Cn February 2, 2004 Shanghai was officially awarded the "National Garden City" title, Shanghai also proposed to build a forest city.So I decide to help plant trees and look after the trees around me. To be a lovely citizen,I should also obey seven nos and stop others from damaging the environment.That’s how to be a lovely citizen.              There’s a song from Michael Jackson :“We are the world ,We are the children We are the ones who make a brighter day ,So let's start giving There's a choice we're making We're saving our own lives ,It's true we'll make a better day ,Just you and me” I believe that China has full confidence and capability to host the most successful,splendid and memorable World Expo in history.           No matter who I am,I always hope the world Expo can be done successfully. It's not only a social thing , in fact, it's also our duty and responsibility. Let's use our own hands to make our city more beautiful and showing the foreigners Shanghai is not only an international and moden city, but also a green and a better city.审核:安绘影所属分社: 雏夜妩星散文社

豆奶 发表于 2010-10-10 19:09:53

不好意思,懒得打了,直接拿篇以前的东西

叶凝萱 发表于 2010-10-10 19:23:36

sorry  审核未通过 请修改
请发中文文章 谢谢

豆奶 发表于 2010-10-10 19:25:28

为啥,给咱一个理由的说~

叶凝萱 发表于 2010-10-10 19:27:54

回复 豆奶 的帖子

因为沐暄是交流中文的地方- =……

寒夜。 发表于 2010-10-10 19:33:43

{:5_127:}(我对这个文的表情)